I love designing websites, but let’s be honest. We all want to work smart, not hard. If you know a little bit of html & css code, plus some mad design skillz (this girl haha), I can whip you up a cool website in just a few weeks!
So what is WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular content management system around. It is most popular because it is a free blogging platform, and has a large community support system of users just like you and me. With just a little knowledge, anyone can have a website. If you know what you’re doing (and that’s where I come in) they can be customized to fit your company’s brand. (Why Brand is Important)
I design WordPress websites for these huge reasons:
- Most of the functionality is already done for you. Different features and capabilities of websites, such as a twitter feed, backing up your website or automatically sharing your blog posts to your social media accounts, can be added features with existing plugins.
- You can customize any WordPress site to look 100% different than what you started with, that is if you know html and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). (Again, that’s where I come in.)
- It is user friendly. I can train you to maintain your own site, without having to have any coding knowledge or special software. Of course, I would be happy to remain on your payroll if you don’t wish to maintain yourself!
- If there is anything I don’t know, the WordPress support forums and theme writers have always been a huge help!
- WordPress SEO friendly! (What is SEO?)
- WordPress has so many plugins (add-in functionality), that non-programmer-minded people can add to their website to add in functionality, like forms, photo slideshow galleries, etc.
- WordPress is safe & secure. There are some risks, however if you take proper precautions, everything will be OK. See security tips »
So why should I hire OneTwoCreative if I can do it myself?
The reason people pay a graphic and website designers to create websites is because it is extremely time consuming, and even more so if you don’t know what you’re doing, or do not have the software (I love Adobe!). If this is you, hire OneTwoCreative today!